Our products are designed to last, but you can prolong the lifespan of your pan by restoring it through our refurbishment service.
When your Samuel Groves pan looks worn you can return it to us and we will refurbish it, giving you a true Pan for Life!
How the Pans for Life refurbishment service works?
To activate the 'Pan for Life' service, register your qualifying product within 14 days of purchase.
What does the refurbishment service offer?
- Polishing the exterior/ interior of your pan
- Re-coating the non-stick layer on Non-stick pans
- Re-seasoning Cast Iron pans
The cost of refurbishment is approximately a third of the cost of a new pan.
Please always remember to follow our Use and Care instructions in order to get the best out of your cookware and extend its life.
When your pan is ready for refurbishment, email us your request. We will send you a short questionnaire to assess the required work and to provide you with a quote. Once the cost is agreed, we will ask you to send your pan to our Birmingham factory for refurbishment.
Samuel Groves will return the pan when the refurbishment is completed.
Terms & Conditions
- Selected product lines only.
- You must register your product within 14 days of purchase.
- Valid in the United Kingdom only.
- The cost of refurbishment will be calculated once we receive your request, approximately a third of the cost of a new pan.
- We aim to repair the pan to the best possible state/shape/condition, however certain marks, scratches and discolouration cannot be removed. Our quote will provide you with details on what can be achieved.
- The cost of postage (UK mainland only) is shared between both parties/ you and Samuel Groves.
- The pans are refurbished at the Samuel Groves manufacturing facility in Birmingham, 194 Waterloo Road, B25 8LD.
- Pan for life is not applicable for pans used in a commercial environment.
- Offer subject to change at any time.